Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hollywood Cafe

I discovered this office building cafe while working down the street at the Television Center. The Hollywood Cafe next to CopyMat at the corner of Sunset and Wilcox is the only place I know that offers a chicken salad melt.

A hater of tuna salad but lover of chicken salad, I have always wonder why there is always a tuna salad melt but rarely a chicken salad melt. Thank god, The Hollywood Cafe has answered my prayers and with chicken salad melted on both sides of the bread, they have answered my prayers with relish.

Now whenever I'm in the area for lunch time, its usually my spot for the Chicken Salad Melt plus Avocado. The cafe is a pretty nice place to enjoy a book and relax. Or you can always place an order for 1000 copies next door.

No comments: